Borat Got Beat Up

Monday, November 13, 2006

Sacha Baron Cohen - who plays the role of Borat - was beaten up by a New Yorker who didn't recognize him. Borat and Hugh Laurie (the guy who plays House) were on way to a bar when it happened. The idiot didn't get the joke and started punching Cohen in the face. Laurie rushed to help and pushed the man away as Cohen struggled to his feet.

Borat approached the man and said: “I like your clothings. Are nice! Please may I buying? I want have sex with it.”

This guy is lucky that he wasn't publicly hung in the streets of New York by Borat fans. If I saw someone beating up Cohen, I would probably kidnap their children and sell them on E-bay to Madonna. Then I would kick the guy in the stomach. Twice. In front of his friends.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 11/13/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment