Scarlett Johansson Is The Sexiest Woman Alive

Monday, October 02, 2006




















Scarlett Johansson has been been officially named Esquire magazine's Sexiest Woman Alive in their November issue. The photo shoot is suppose to be extremely hot, so I'll post the pics when they show up, which will hopefully be later today.

Scarlett had this to say about getting the title: "What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder?"

Aww, That's so cute Scarlett. But nobody cares about what's on the inside, you should know that by now. I'm pretty sure Scarlett isn't smarter than a box of saw dust, but I'd purposely lose to her in any game just to make her happy. 5+5=7 you say? Yes, you're right honey. Now bend over and pick up that pencil.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/02/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment