Reese And Ryan Are Done

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe have surprisingly separated after 7 years of marriage.

The couple's rep released a statement saying: "We are saddened to announce that Reese & Ryan have decided to formally separate. They remain committed to their family and we ask that you please respect their privacy and the safety of their children at this time."

Everybody knows that this was the last couple around that proved love really existed. I'm considered a regular Casanova when it comes to dealing with suburban white girls, so you probably aren't surprised that I know how to make girls fall in love with me. I usually teach girls that communication is the most important factor in a relationship, and my penis is a close second. However, the sexy ones tend to disagree. But they know my eyes can stop a oriental woman from scrubbing a floor.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/31/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment