Pitt And Jolie Will Have You Killed

Monday, October 09, 2006

While Brad and Angelina were visiting India, one of their bodyguards attacked a British photographer. The whole incident was caught on tape and broadcast by India's CNN-IBN news channel.

The photographer talked about being attacked: "He said if I took pictures he would kill me. I couldn't breathe. He had his fingers on my windpipe and he knew what he was doing."

The most surprising thing about this story is that India is actually advanced enough to have cameras and televisions. Until now, I didn't even think they had cars. I was pretty sure they still rode around on elephants and painted funny war symbols on their faces. I'm not saying I really believe they're civilized, because I don't know how smart you can be when your death penalty is still "fight a cougar to the death."

Update: You can watch the video here.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/09/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment