Paris Hilton Likes Eating Better Than Sex

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Paris Hilton has admitted that she would rather eat than have sex. She claims her image is all an act, and she doesn't deserve the skanky reputation she gets.

She told Seventeen magazine: "People shouldn't judge me and assume that's how I am. I get in so many fights with guys who are like, In public, you are the sexiest sex symbol, but you're not sexual at all at home. I'm like, 'Whatever, shut up. I don't wanna be.' I'd rather watch a movie or LOST, or like, eat."

I like food as much as the next guy, but I'd cut off my penis and throw it in a cage of hungry mountain lions before I thought about putting it inside Paris Hilton. If I was forced to hang out with her, I wouldn't even be able to eat. I can only assume my stomach would feel like it watched 7 hours of DUI crashes.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/31/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment