Nobody Wants To Hear K-Fed

Monday, October 30, 2006

In completely unshocking news, no one in New York wants to hear Kevin Federline rap. In fact, K-trash has sold so few tickets for his November 4th show at Webster Hall, they may have to cancel it.

A spy at Webster Hall says: "we may just cancel it. New Yorkers are clearly not fans of Popozao'[Federline's pathetic first single]."

There are even rumors that his show in Cleveland will have to be canceled due to a lack of sales. Who is the real hero here? God. After watching K-fag take the escalator to success while I have taken the stairs, I've become quite bitter over the last few years, and stopped believing in God. The last time I quit the priesthood was when my wife died. The Church tried to tell me, "It isn't God's fault that Diane died. Some things just can't be explained." Well, why do bad things happen to good people? Why?

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/30/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment