Madonna Is Clever

Monday, October 23, 2006

The father of the Malawian boy, which Madonna adopted, claims he had no idea that he was losing his son forever. The father is saying that the Malawi government - which I doubt is actually a government - never properly explained the procedure to him.

The father said: "I was never told that adoption means that David will no longer be my son... If I was told this, I would not have allowed the adoption. I want more clarification on the adoption. I would prefer that David goes back to the orphanage where I can see him any time I want, rather than send him away for good. I cannot read or write so I relied on what (government) officials told me, that the papers said Madonna would look after the child the way the orphanage planned to educate him. What we agreed with Madonna was that she looks after my child until he finishes school and becomes independent. Then he comes back to me."

It's pretty mean for Madonna to trick an illiterate man from Malawi into giving up his son. Tricking a Malawian would be like me challenging a paraplegic in a swimming contest, or competing against a black person in a game of "finding a job. "

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/23/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment