Kevin Federline Gets More Money

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The reason K-fed has been partying nonstop since his second child was born is because he is now entitled to get more money if Britney splits from him. The marriage agreement gives Kevin $5 million per child, and if you haven't gone to a community college, you know two kids equals $10 million.

A family member claims:"Britney was leaving Kevin but then got pregnant again. He would have gotten $10 million."

I'm not sure who Kevin had arrange his marriage contract, but it's the sweetest deal I've ever seen. Not only has he turned one of the hottest girls of our generation into a big ankled buffalo, but he's getting more money than anyone expected. While I'm forced to wear my socks inside-out because I can't afford to do laundry, this guy is getting millions if women stop having sex with him. argh.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/05/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment