Jessica Simpson Is Sexually Frustrated

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Jessica Simpson is so sexually frustrated that she has become an insomniac. Hopefully, she will start to have a lot more sex.

She told Jay Leno: "Falling asleep these days is impossible. I end up laying on the floor and start thinking about what to dream about until I fall asleep. I'm a little sexually frustrated right now, so if you tell yourself what you're gonna dream about then you can have a really great night."

The best part to Jessica's problem is that the answer is so simple. All she has to do is find someone (cough- me) to have sex with her. I know it's impossible because I'm a busy man who volunteers his time at the fire department taking kittens out of trees, but if I don't save the kittens who will? Will you?

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/03/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment