Donald Trump Hates Angelina Jolie

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Donald Trump sat down to do an interview with Larry King and made it extremely clear that he hates Angelina Jolie. And he thinks she's ugly.

When asked about how she treats her father, Trump said: "I think he's a great actor and she just treats him terribly. She's been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby, OK, with the other side. And, I just don't even find her attractive. That has nothing to do with why I said it though...But I'm not a fan of hers as you probably noticed."

I don't know what this guy's deal is, because all of a sudden he thinks he's an expert on celebrities. I'm pretty sure there's some rule that says if you comb over three threads of hair, you're not allowed to judge people. I, on the other hand, have gorgeous locks that are massaged with high powered grape juice to give me that little something extra. Suave and style, as the experts call it. And yes, that's why I get to judge people.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/10/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment