Christina Aguilera Has No Shame

Monday, October 16, 2006

Christina Aguilera has admitted to urinating in a bucket, while completely naked in front of a room full of people. She is even convinced that there is a video of her, but she doesn't care because she loves her naked body.

She told Blender magazine: "I'm very comfortable with my naked body. There's probably even some video of me peeing."

I once saw a hippo riding around on a unicycle while juggling flaming baseball bats, and as cool as that was, it's nothing compared to Christina's talents. I don't know what homosexual male hasn't leaked this video tape yet, but I'm willing to trade my best pair of sneakers (I only have one pair) for this video. They are pretty sweet. Not only do they say Grease Lightening on the side of them, but they light up every time you take a step. They are a hit with the ladies!

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/16/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment