Tom Cruise Is Up To Something

Monday, September 04, 2006

Brooke Shields is saying that Tom Cruise has apologized for publicly criticizing her use of antidepressants after the birth of her child. Cruise ripped her apart last year on NBC's Today show because she was going against Scientology beliefs.

Shields said on the Tonight Show:"He came over to my house, and he gave me a heartfelt apology." I was so impressed with how heartfelt it was. And I didn't feel at any time that I had to defend myself, nor did I feel that he was trying to convince me of anything other than the fact that he was deeply sorry. And I accepted it."

I'm pretty sure Tom is planning to take over the world or blow up a building, because I always do sneaky things like this. I usually have to tell most girls I love them before they have sex with me, and even though some are uncomfortable when I bring up the conversation of marriage in the first 5 minutes, most are desperate and want a to bag a stud like myself. It's always funny how changing your name, address, and phone number leads to a easy break up.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 9/04/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment