Tom And Katie Are Getting Married Soon

Friday, September 15, 2006

It has been 15 months since the engagement of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, but they still haven't had a wedding yet. Katie's parents, who are hardcore Catholics, refuse to attend a Scientology wedding, but It looks like they are working it out.

Katie's close friend told Us Weekly: "All I really know is that the wedding is soon! They will surprise us all." Another source close to the couple claims: "It's going to happen in the next three to six weeks."And Tom's representative said: "The wedding is still in the planning stages. They're really excited about it. They have always said they will be married by early autumn, and they are still in that window. They can't wait."

I'm not sure what a Scientology wedding may or may not entail, so I'm only assuming that you slaughter a goat from Russia and drink the blood of a virgin. It only seems right. I feel strongly that there will be some type of costumes worn by the participants at the wedding (rooster outfits?), but I'm still waiting to here back from my scouting manager.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 9/15/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment