Simon Cowell Is Awesome

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Simon Cowell has come forward to trash Clay Aiken for his recent admittance that he takes Paxil to deal with fame. Simon figures Clay is just being a baby.

He said:"Oh give me a break. Let me have a choice, I'm going to work in a coal mine for 14 hours a day or I'm going to be a runner-up on 'American Idol.' Give me a break, idiot. They're not working for a living, they're becoming famous ... no one's put a gun to their head ... Clay, whatever he may have said, would not swap what he's got now for what he had three years ago."

This is one of the best things Simon has said in a long time, and I almost want to cross his name out and just pretend I said it. I know from experience what he's talking about. I may not be famous, but I work in coal mines for a living. The black lung has plagued my family since my great grandfather died of it. It's a tuff life working in a cave, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 9/28/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment