Russell Crowe Is Serious

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Russell Crowe is offended by rumors that he will play Steven Irwin in the Crocodile Hunter's biopic. Crowe, who is a close friend of Irwin, said he was angry at suggestions that he would cash in on his friend's tragic death.

Crow claims:"“(The idea is) appalling to me. It offends me very deeply, so awful that I have to deal with millions of people thinking I would dance on my friend's grave." Finally he got to the serious stuff: "“What people really don't understand about Steven is... Steven was, first and foremost, a conservationist, probably the most individually active conservationist in the world. What he stood for was far more than being the funny guy on TV. Serious people at serious universities realized who he really was."

Serious people at serious universities? Is that the best Crow can come up with? If I'm ever killed by a stingray - which can't happen because I'm too afraid to touch a gold fish - people better come up with something better than that to say or I'll roll over in my grave. At this point, Crow doesn't even deserve to play Irwin, he's as unfunny as Perez. But doesn't suck as much cock.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 9/26/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment