Rosie O'Donnell Hates Lindsay Lohan

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rosie O'Donnell has dissed Lindsay Lohan for her behavior on her recent film and insists that Lindsay will end up in rehab. O'Donnell thinks Lohan is headed for danger if she doesn't change something.

She explains: "(Lindsay's behavior on her latest film Georgia Rule) was unacceptable. It's not like she was doing Dumb & Dumber 2. It's a Jane Fonda movie! Be early! I saw (Lohan) stumbling around a club drunk (once) and her mother was going, 'She's all right!' I can say this from experience: it's hard to be famous, and she's not doing it well at this point. But she'll get into rehab, take care of the eating disorder, and be all better in two years and have a huge comeback."

I've run into problems like this before when everyone is fawning over me. There's always some fat kid - or someone who won this year's math award - that wants to start judging me. They ask, "Where will you be in 5 years?" I never have a good answer because it seems so obvious. Knowing the Pythagorean Theorem will get you a fancy Math-letes t-shirt, but it won't show you how to bang some girl's tits. Or have sex with a cantaloupe. They key is a microwave, my friend.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 9/14/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment