Lindsay Beats Paris At Her Own Game

Monday, September 25, 2006

Lindsay Lohan was at Dragonfly nightclub in Hollywood Sunday evening, and sources claim she was making out with Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend, Stavros Niarchos. It happened inside the club, and when the two came out, Lindsay ran to her SUV with Greek shipping heir Stavros right behind her. Lindsay got really upset when she was questioned about this.

When the TMZ cameraman asked: "Lindsay, how was your make out session?" Lindsay responded with "Fuck off and die."

You can watch the entire video of the events I just mentioned here. Anyways, it appears Lindsay has the best ways to get even with her enemies, have sex with their ex-boyfriends. I'm just upset I rarely meet girls with morals that low. Between the girls I meet at the physics lab and hookers I meet on the street, I find the hookers are more honest. At least they know their place in the world. Smart girls think they're just as good as men. Silly girl, go make me a sandwich.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 9/25/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment