The Hoff Could Have Banged Princess Di

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

David Hasselhoff has claimed the deceased Princess Diana wanted to have sex with him. He was bragging last night that the princess was "smitten" with him and "sparks" flew between them when they met in 1993.

Hasselhoff claims: "I felt like she was a little girl caught up in this whirlwind. She was smitten with me since I was so tall. I was smitten with her since she was so tall. But she was married and so was I. I probably would have gone after her if circumstances had been different. In the end, I just wanted to be a friend and to hang out with her."

I'm actually not surprised that Princess Di wanted to bang the Hoff. It seems like girls in Europe are in love with this guy, and I really don't understand his allure. Any guy that can't go two sentences without using the word "smitten" has more problems than you will ever imagine. This is just another reason why America is better than England. And they use the metric system. Damn communists.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 9/13/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment