Osama Hearts Whitney Houston

Monday, August 21, 2006

Kola Boof - who was once one of Osama Bin Laden's sex slaves - has written an autobiography that claims he is obsessed with Whitney Houston and even considered killing her husband Bobby Brown.

She had this to say in the September Harper's: "He told me Whitney Houston was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. He said that he had a paramount desire for [Houston] and although he claimed music was evil, he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting. He said he wanted to give [her] a mansion that he owned in a suburb of Khartoum. He explained to me that to possess Whitney, he would be willing to break his color rule and make her one of his wives. In his briefcase, I would come across photographs of the Star [magazine], as well as copies of Playboy. It would soon come to the point where I was sick of hearing Whitney Houston's name."

If you are going to take anybody's word as fact, it would have to be a former sex slave from Afghanistan. I'm not saying she's a liar, but when the majority of the people in that country throw rocks at donkeys for fun, they don't have much credibility. If I were a ruthless dictator, I would definitely force a super hottie like Scarlett Johansson to lay flower pedals everywhere I walked, and swallow my sperm like the cure for hepatitis was in it.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/21/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment