Mel Gibson Won't Apologize To Jews

Monday, August 21, 2006

Mel Gibson has turned down the offer made by Rabbi Baron to publicly apologize to Jews on Yom Kippur. The Rabbi thought it was a good way to prove Gibson isn't anti-Semitic after those drunken comments he made last month.

The Temple Of The Arts rabbi said: "I was told Mr. Gibson is deeply involved in personal work which includes rehab, therapy and counseling for alcoholism."

I've always found the best way to piss people off that you've insulted is to never apologize. It's just like that time in high school when I stole the SAT answers and was put on trial in front of the counsel. The committee was insulted by my complete disregard for rules, but I never apologized. Even when they fed my girlfriend's legs to a gorilla. I never apologized.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/21/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment