Lindsay Lohan Wants To Sleep With Everybody

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lindsay Lohan has given credit to Sex And The City for inspiring her dating philosophy. Lohan admits she loves sleeping around just like the Sex and The City characters. Lohan also admits she has double-standards, because she wants to be able to sleep with whoever she wants, but doesn't want her boyfriend do that.

She says, "Sex And The City changed everything for me, because those girls would just sleep with so many people."

I remember I once saw a cartoon called The Incredible Hulk when I was young, so I figured I would just be the Hulk when I grew up. It didn't work out like that, because it was just a TV show, and Lindsay basing her life off of this is the same thing. It will only lead to her getting gonorrhea. Sex And The City is the most unrealistic show on television. If you filled all their wrinkly vaginas with water and set my dick on fire, I'd rather just let it burn before sticking it in there.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/16/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Im so glad you guys realize this. Lindsey is a slut and Lindsey Lohan is having a child with Eugene Osei. You guys said it not me..

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment