Lindsay Lohan Uses Proactiv

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

E Online has confirmed that Lindsay Lohan has signed up to become the latest celebrity spokesperson for Proactiv Solution, the popular acne treatment that has had Jessica Simpson, P-Diddy, and Kelly Clarkson proudly giving them props.

Lohan said:"My skin, thanks to Proactiv, is clear all the time. Proactiv heals acne, but the best thing is that it's super gentle, so it works every day like skin care. That's how I use it, and it works." Lohan's two-minute skin saga will start airing this week on MTV, MTV2, E! and Style.

It still amazes me that celebrities keep on doing these stupid Proactiv commercials. It seems like everyday I have to listen to a sob story from someone like Kelly Clarkson. I don't care if you have clear skin, you're still fat. It's sort of like a paraplegic showing off his new running sneakers. Yah, they're nice and all, but it would be just as effective if you tied some towels and shredded glass around your feet. All I know is Proactiv must have a huge budget because I once offered a Lohan look-alike 200 bucks to blow me, and even her skin was silky and smooth. At least her mouth was.

Posted by darkhat at 7/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment