Paris Picks Another Fight With Lindsay

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Page Six has confirmed that Paris Hilton is so upset that Lindsay Lohan has been seeing her ex, Stavros Niarchos (aka Starving Nachos), she screamed insults at Lohan at Butter on Monday night. Witnesses report Hilton went up to Lohan and shouted: "I can't believe you and Stavros! You are ridiculous!" After taking more insults and curses, Lohan said: "That's how you say hello? I don't need to respond to you." Lohan promptly left.

A rep for Lohan said: "Correct. Paris tried to pick a fight with her and started screaming at her, but Lindsay took the high road."

I think we all know my allegiance lies with the Lohan camp, or I'm always with the camp that is against Paris Mantis. Obviously, Lindsay is only banging Starving Nachos to get back at Paris, and that's usually what girls use me for. Most consider me a sexual icon, and girls usually throw themselves at me, or I drug them and throw them in my trunk, but what difference is it. Either way, someone is being thrown. Don't worry, they're not white women.

BTW: These pics are from the Calvin Klein Collection Toasts Francisco Costa, which took place last night. What the hell is up with her nails? Why is she still doing that? Well, I guess looking like a street hooker is considered "in" now.

Posted by darkhat at 6/14/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

no one cares about these bitches anymore.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment