Kate Beckinsale's Breasts Are Weapons

Monday, June 19, 2006

Female First is reporting that Kate Beckinsale has admitted she could squirt milk out of her breasts and across the room after giving birth. She says she developed the unusual skill while breastfeeding daughter Lily, her child from her relationship with actor Michael Sheen.

Beckinsale told Jay Leno: "I do miss breastfeeding. I was good at it. I got more than my fair share - I could hit the wall from quite a distance! I do have some useless talents."

I think it's pretty obvious that me and Kate have a lot in common. While her breasts can shoot milk across the room, my loads have been known to knock down walls. Seriously, my sperm has the power to basically punch a hole through a woman's overies. Does it really matter? Once the sex is over there's no reason to have the girl around anymore. Woman are merely physical objects, used for our sexual gratification. Especially woman who don't speak English.

Posted by darkhat at 6/19/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment