Dolphins Want To Bang Jessica Alba

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Sun is reporting that Jessica Alba's hotness is unstoppable, because she even gets dolphins horny when she goes scuba diving. Alba found out the cetacean mammals got aroused by her presence when she was shooting dolphin drama Flipper.

She told MTV: "I don't know if anybody knows this but dolphins get excited, even when you are a human being - and they have long, long... (penises). I didn't know this until I was being poked by a few of them, which was very rude. I think I learned my lesson. I sort of request female dolphins after that because those are horny little bitches."

If there's ever a question as to how hot Jessica is, just refer to this post. Freakin dolphins, man. Come on. Is there any species on earth that doesn't want to have sex with Jessica. I'm usually honest about everything, so I'm not going to lie here. When Jess comes over to my private island off the coast of Italy, we usually swim with dolphins. And I never saw them get turned on personally, but that was usually because I was hunting for our food. Besides the passionate sex she forces upon me at all hours of the day and night, I also had sex with her while she was passed out.

Posted by darkhat at 6/08/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment