Denise Richards Is Basically A Hooker

Monday, June 12, 2006

Denise Richards performed with the Pussy Cat dolls on Saturday night, and just like the others, she wore her Sunday's best. This is really the best look for her, because like most girls, she looks better as a hooker.

I know when I have my big days- which involve me going to Sears- I always wear something classy. It's usually a nice velvet sweater vest, with the catchy tag line "Can you handle dis" on the back. The ladies love it, at least the ones who are by the clearance rack. Look at these 1992 Jordan sneakers I got for 11 bucks, who cares if they were already worn.


image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 6/12/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment