Paris Hilton Raises The Bar On Stupidity

Monday, May 15, 2006

MTV has confirmed that Paris Hilton showed up two hours late for her autograph session - which was to promote her new video game - and she got the name of her own game wrong. Previously announced, the game was going to be called Jewel Jam, but she wasn't even close.

She was quoted as saying: "Sorry I'm late, I'm really excited to have my new video game, Diamond Quest. Thank you all for coming, and you can download the game."

Some people think I judge people too much, but regardless of the truth, Paris Hilton is still stupid. I have every right to judge stupid people, because I am better than them. I'm also better than fat people and woman. And especially people with terminal cancer, because come on - those guys are going to die soon.

Posted by darkhat at 5/15/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment