Nicole Richie Comes Clean To Vanity Fair

Saturday, May 06, 2006

This is Nicole Richie in the new issue of Vanity Fair. During the interview she discussed everything from drugs, not eating, and Paris Hilton.

Nicole went on record about the truth between her and Paris: "I just decided I didn't want to be her friend anymore. We don't have that much in common... When Paris made her little announcement that 'Nicole knows what she did,' I didn't really understand what that was about, because we hadn't been friends in such a long time. I can only guess that she had House of Wax coming out."

I was going to quote a few more things from the article, but why? The majority of readers just took a look at Nicole's mule shaped ass and just moved on to the next post. As a matter of fact, I'm going to do the same thing.

Posted by darkhat at 5/06/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment