Lindsay Lohan Will Not Get Naked

Friday, May 12, 2006

People News is reporting that Lindsay Lohan will still not pose nude for Playboy, regardless of her extreme passion to gain weight and become more sexy. She revealed to the New York Post newspaper: 'If you want to be called sexy, you have to have tits and an ass."

However, Lohan turned down the chance to appear in Playboy, because she was worried it could hurt her image. She said: 'I'm not doing Playboy, no. Never. They contacted my publicist and they asked if I would do their 20 questions spread, which is not a nude photo that they do with it."

I don't think anyone fully understands this situation as much as I do. Trust me, nobody wants to see Lindsay naked. When you're the type of low rent whore that lohan is, you can just prance around with a camel toe and people just point and laugh, because she'll bang anything that breathes air. And while she continues to give Trent shout outs on TRL, she will continue to hate me, because if I saw her in a bar, I'd slip her a roofie and forget about her 24 hours later.

Posted by darkhat at 5/12/2006  
1 comments
hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again. Lindsay's got more freckles n spots on her body than a leopard. If I was naked with her, I'd take out a sharpie and play connect the dots.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment