Lindsay Lohan Is Bad With Money

Monday, May 08, 2006

F. First is reporting that Lindsay Lohan racked up a$500,000 bill while staying at Hollywood's most expensive hotel, where she reserved a luxurious bungalow at the Chateau Marmont Hotel. After reserving the suite it appears Lindsay barely even visited Los Angeles in 2005.

A source said: "She tries to keep the bungalow reserved on the off chance she'll pop into LA. But it's a real waste of time and money." Another source revealed: "Her accountants were disgusted because she didn't realize she'd racked up such a huge bill."

I understand how this hotel stuff works, because I usually sit at the bar and seduce older women into sex. I charge anywhere between $2000- $5000 an hour, but it's all in good fun. I always bring my mace with me, because you never know when you may run into trouble.

Posted by darkhat at 5/08/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Benicio del Toro nailed Scarlet Johansen in an elevator at the Chateau Marmont.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment