Kristin C. Is Taking Jessica's Daisy Duke Role

Monday, May 29, 2006

F.F. is saying that former Laguna Beach star Kristin Cavallari is going to take over Jessica Simpson's role in the new Dukes of Hazzard movie. Kristin, who has been sexually linked to the Jessica's estranged husband Nick Lachey, is believed to be wanted by movie bosses to play Daisy Duke in the proposed prequel.

Producer Bill Gerber told America's People magazine: "I like her innocence and her beauty, she is at the top of my list. She will fill those hotpants well."

Please believe me when I tell you this. You will never find somebody that wants to have sex with Kristin more than I do. I seriously feel bad when I masturbate to other girls. I actually broke up with my last girlfriend because of Kristin. The voices in my head (cough-cough, lotion on my hand) made me pick between Kristin and her. Obviously, Kristin won the battle, and I haven't regretted it since. Sure, my life is in shambles and I am going nowhere, but I masturbate guilt free. Based on the newsletter I get once a week from the Kristin C. fan club, she "loves her fans, and is still single." And trust me, Kristin's bodyguards can only keep me away for so long.

Posted by darkhat at 5/29/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

I thought Jessica would be perfect as cunt-faced Lucy. Damn.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous said...

I think that kristin should get the part as daisy duke and as lucy she is wat better then jessica simpson.

brianna.michelle@yahoo.com

9:39 AM  
Anonymous said...

I think that kristin should get the part as daisy duke and as lucy she is wat better then jessica simpson.

brianna.michelle@yahoo.com

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment