Robert Deniro Is Doing Reality TV

Monday, April 10, 2006

IMDB is reporting that the quickly selling out Robert De Niro is getting into the world of reality TV. Nobody knows exactly what the show will be about yet, but Deniro fans- if they're still- are waiting on it. The show is going to be put on a prime time slot on NBC.

De Niro's partner RJ Cutler, told Variety magazine: "It's a very simple idea... a simple concept. Amazingly, nobody's ever done it before."

Over the last few years it seems like Robert Deniro has been doing everything he can to sell out. The man, who was once a respectable actor, now does stupid slapstick comedy and other stupid roles. I'm not talking about movies like Meet The Parents, I'm talking about that pukable movie with him and Eddie Murphy. God, I hate my life.

Posted by darkhat at 4/10/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

I would have shagged him circa Mean Streets, but not circa now. Fuck that.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment