Mariah Carey Is the New Image Of Pepsi

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pedia is reporting that Mariah Carey has officially become the new image of Pepsi. Carey will begin starring in Pepsi commercials soon, and endorsing their products.

The report says: "She will write and produce 20 original voice and instrumental ringtones to be released this summer. Moreover, she will also appear in a commercial for Pepsi Cool Tones & Motorola Phones. And of course, just like Beyonce, Britney Spears or David Beckham before her, she will be the new Pepsi image, starring in Pepsi commercials."

If Pepsi is trying to have raise their sales for fat women over the age of 45, I would say they are geniuses. I wouldn't shoot to improve sales in that demographic, but what have I done? Oh you're asking me? Well, I invented the space shuttle, pizza, and squirrels. What have you done. Bitch.

Posted by darkhat at 4/20/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't get this either. Makes no sense.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment