Liv Tyler In May Harper's Bazaar

Friday, April 14, 2006

This is Liv Tyler's May UK Harper's Bazaar photo shoot. I don't know if anyone remembers, but for the last year Liv Tyler weighed about 5 thousand pounds, so cutting back on the cheese cake was a good thing.

I don't have much to say about this girl, or as G-Unit tells me to call her, bitch, but I'm really glad she lost that weight. Nobody likes a fat girl, and I mean nobody. Not even the fat girl's parents. I'm not telling you young girls to throw up your meals, well yes actually, yes I am.

Here's a test: See if you can pick out which pictures are her Harper's Bazaar photo shoot, and which pictures are really a sperm whale, dressed as Liv.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com
image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 4/14/2006  
8 comments
Anonymous said...

she's a hottie now. tyler was weighing up there on yokozuna levels.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous said...

I can't figure out which one is the sperm whale

11:24 AM  
Anonymous said...

I hear she's quitting Hollywood to open a day spa, or some such rubbish.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous said...

yep, it is true.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous said...

Go fuck yourself, darkhat. She's beautiful, period.

3:41 PM  
Anonymous said...

Somebody is sensative..

4:53 PM  
Anonymous said...

A lot of you posting comments about this beautiful person probably look like bull elephants yourselves. The only differene is that you get to stay hidden.

7:08 AM  
Anonymous said...

I, however, am a model. bitches

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment