Kevin Federline Has The "It" Factor

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Kevin Federline has embarrassed himself again in his new single Snap. Seriously, words can't even describe how bad this song is, it's like the first time a rookie cop sees a dead body, you just have to experience it yourself. Listen to the single here.

Sadly, these are some of his lyrics he wrote for this song. I understand that the sound of his music has been known to rupture certain organs that are vital to the human existence. If for medical reasons you choose not to listen to his new song, just read some of his first verse, you'll get the point. Try to read them with a straight face.

"- I don't say nuttin I just snap fingers
- Benjamin Frankin is a food friend of mine
- Ya I'm hotter than a pizza oven
- I'm popping bottles all the models see me coming
- Louis Vuitton from my feet to my arm
- K Federline I snap like Mike Tyson"

Thanks to Nosy Snoop for the heads up.

Posted by darkhat at 4/06/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

8:41 AM  
Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for when some other girl shows up and goes "guess what media, I'm pregnant with KFed's kid."

9:26 AM  
Anonymous said...

it really is crazy.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment