Jessica Simpson Starring In Baywatch Movie

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Sun UK is reporting that Jessica Simpson is set to star in the movie version of the show Baywatch. Jessica is suppose to take the role that Pamela Anderson use to play. This show use to have a lot of hype, but I still haven't met anyone that watched it. Incase your wondering, David Hasselhoff is probably going to be in it.

A source said: “Jessica really caught the eye in The Dukes of Hazzard film last summer. She was the unanimous choice for the Baywatch role. Jessica has all the assets to make Pammi’s part her own.”

I'm not so sure why guys like David Hasselhoff have so much of a draw. I'm not saying he is a big star, but they feel they need him in this movie. I might see the movie ifJessica really ends up being in it. Maybe. Also, I might masturbate using a jelly fish. Maybe.

Posted by darkhat at 4/05/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment