Jennifer Love Hewitt Did Not Have Sex With Fez

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Post Chronicle is saying that Jennifer Love Hewitt has called out Wilmer Valderrama on the lie that he had sex with her. If you remember, last week Wilmer Valderrama talked about having sex her, when he was on the Howard Stern Show

When Hewitt was asked about Wilmer's comments she laughed and said: "I was told, like, that we had all these very steamy encounters, and I was like, really! Well, I would have loved to have been there!"

I don't know why Fez would lie about this. He's banged some pretty hot women, and Hewitt would be at the bottom of his list. She is beginning to look more and more like a creature from outerspace, and quite frankly, she takes horrible pictures. And I don't mean she's not photogenic. She's not physically-attractiveogentic.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 4/13/2006  
4 comments
Anonymous said...

She boned him, trust me.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous said...

I agree. She's lying.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous said...

When is she posing for playboy, come on already

9:42 AM  
Anonymous said...

When is she posing for playboy, come on already

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment