Britney Refuses To Watch Her Husband Perform

Monday, April 24, 2006

Britney spears failed to attend Kevin Federline's album listening party on Friday. Insiders at the Las Vegas Review spotted the two arguing at Caesars Nero restaurant and Federline may or may not have been wearing a white tank top.

The review claims: "Kevin went on to perform two songs, America's Most Hated and Rockstar from his debut album Playing With Fire, after an introduction by Paris Hilton's mother Kathy. Federline entertained a few hundred fans, as well as celebrity friends, former Fresh Prince Of Bel Air actress Tatyana Ali and Kathy's husband Rick - but his superstar wife was nowhere to be seen."

I think there's some rule that you arn't allowed to bend your elbow like that when you're rapping. It's just not what gang members do. He looks more like a ballet dancer, and trust me, I know about rappers. I'm not going to lie, I sold my rap label back when Interscope offered me the 75 million, but I still have to watch my back. I never know when some young punk is going to try and make a name for himself by lighting me up. Man, I have so much honor.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 4/24/2006  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

look in the crowd. there is a girl flipping him off.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous said...

ya it's awesome

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment