Brad And Angelina Guarded By Lions

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Reuters is reporting that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have taken refuge in a small Namibian game lodge where wild lions will help protect them from the media, yes I'm serious. Many believe Angelina will be giving birth there, which is rumored to be due May 18th.

"The pair had moved from a beach resort to a lodge in northern Namibia, where lions are would help deter intruders trying to photograph the couple."

This is the time I usually punch a wall that I have super glued thumb tacks to. I always wanted to be guarded by lions, and have people eaten if they try to bother me with their small problems. If I can't get some intense lions, I would at least like some kind of moat with huge squids that shoot lasers out of their eyes.

Posted by darkhat at 4/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment