Avril Is Such A Rebel

Monday, April 24, 2006

Avril Lavigne has decided to do voice work for the upcoming cartoon movie Over The Hedge. It's so obvious that Avril is a bad girl who plays by her own rules, I mean look at her. She has a skull on her shirt. A red skull.

Based on Disney movies that teach young girls how to become woman, girls that wear red skulls are sluts. Not only are they sluts, but they are trouble.

It only took me about 5 minutes of waiting before Avril was able to sell out and prove her whole bad girl image was a joke. When I think of my life growing up in Little Rock, there's one thing I learned: Girls like Avril get sexed in to all gangs, never beat in.

Posted by darkhat at 4/24/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Avril is pretty but I don't understand her fashion sense.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment