Paris Hilton Buys A New Toy

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Paris Hilton traded in her old car (Bentley Continental GT) for a brand new Mercedes McLaren SLR. These are pictures of her taking it for a spin down by Roberston Blvd. However, there was a traffic jam on her first drive and could only go from 0-60 in 3.8 seconds. The cars top speed is listed around 208 miles per hour, but I believe I can make it go faster than that.

I seriously hate this girl so much. Mostly because of her looks and attitude, but also because I am stuck driving shitty cars for the time being.

It's only for a short time, though. I plan on blackmailing Lindsay Lohan after she has sex with me, because a guy like me is usually sexually assaulted by female celebrities. She has some extra money that she won't miss, and I'll certainly settle out of court.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 3/15/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Now, HOW could Elton expect her to contribute to his fundraiser when she has THIS NEW EXPENSE to manage! Guess she's not worried about her retirement years, which will hopefully be in 2007.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment