Mariah Carey Slims Down For P Magazine

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Nosy Snoop found this new Mariah Carey photo shoot from P magazine. Mariaponamous was weighing in close to 20 pounds heavier the last time I saw her, it looks like she finally put down the bon bons.

I don't think anyone can deny the fact that Mariah Carey is the fat girl that goes around eating bon bons, it's just her style, and always will be. Well, enjoy the pictures. I only posted these so you can see her tits in the first picture.



image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 3/29/2006  
4 comments
Anonymous said...

She was never really that fat, only a little chubby, and it gave her curves

7:53 AM  
Anonymous said...

Ages ago I knew she'd turn out fat. Just like NOW, I know Scarlet will be fat. What can I say, I'm gifted.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous said...

ya scarlett will be if she doesn't watch her weight close.. she's right on that brink.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous said...

I don't think that she would slim down a bit for a photoshoot? Ever heard of Photoshop? For all I know those could be pictures of a humpback whale that we're currently looking it ... any Photoshop-expert can make them look like a skinny Mariah Carey.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment