Kevin Federline Is Playing With Fire

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Female First is reporting that Kevin Federline has decided to name his upcoming album Playing With Fire. Federline, who is obviously married to Britney Spears, is set to release the album in August and is being billed as a performer and rapper.

Federline said: "The inspiration and meaning behind the title is self-explanatory, because my album is sure to set the dance floors across the world on fire!"

The only thing that's going to be set on fire is Kevin's cornrolls after I accident's listen to one of his songs on the radio. I don't think he really gets it. Nobody likes you. Hell, your wife doesn't even like you. If I ever have children, I will sacrifice my first born in the name of you not making another record.

Posted by darkhat at 3/30/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

So, are there really people out there who actually BUY Cds? I sure as hell don't. For some retarded reason I downloaded some of KFed's songs (they suck, but you probably already know that). That's probably why my computer is broken now - it's KFed's fault, just like everything else.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment