Kate Winslet Is Dirty

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Sun is reporting that Kate Winslet was very vulgar with her dirty sex talk on the set of her newest movie Romance and cigarettes. James Grandolfini, the actor from the Sopranos, thinks Kate is the raunchiest actress in Hollywood after being on the receiving end of her explicit sex talk. The director was very impressed wit hher ability to push the envelope with her dirty sex talk. Judging by the picture of her showing a lot of cleavage in this fire picture, I guess I believe honest James Grolfini.

He says:"I was very impressed with how much stuff she could make up about sex. I remember being underneath Kate and she was chatting away - she kept going and going and going. I was thinking: God, I hope we stop at some point! Every time she'd make up new stuff, the director would say 'keep going' - and she really went for it."

I usually only get to hear dirty sex talk for $3.96 a minute, so I'm guessing Kate is fun to hang around with. The girl I usually talk to, Summer, is always very proactive and willing to go the extra mile. I'm just a little worried she isn't the Swedish model she claims to be.

These are pictures of her in Romance and Cigarettes...

Posted by darkhat at 3/21/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment