Eva Longoria Is Better At Sex

Monday, March 20, 2006

Contact Music is reporting that Desperate Houswives star Eva Longoria had to teach Tony Parker how to please her in the bedroom, because he is so inexperienced.

Eva admits she was the only one who knew what she was doing: "Tony's only been with one other person in his life. I'm the experienced one. I'm the teacher, especially about love."

If there is a better way to embarrass a man, I don't know what it is. Parker would have preferred getting his nuts stuck in a bear trap, while being beat to death with a hatchet. Eva Longoria is a decently hot girl, and now it is guaranteed that Tony Parker will never have a girl hotter than her. Right now girls are publicly saying "Oh that's so cute, he's only been with one girl." When that really means " Oh, he'd make a great friend."

Posted by darkhat at 3/20/2006  
8 comments
Anonymous said...

Why not just grab an exacto knife and cut off his balls? It would be so much kinder than contacting the press and telling them you're useless in bed. Man, that's cruel. I'll have to remember that one.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous said...

well I'm a chick & I think it makes him hotter.
If they broke up I'd be 1st in line. and (bonus!) I'd only be his 3rd! yeah for me!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous said...

You might only be the third, but that's not exactly safe, given the tens of thousands eva longoria has been with.

7:37 PM  
Anonymous said...

I think it's her, not him, who's going to have trouble getting dates after this. I'm a girl, too, but I don't think this girl is to be trusted. Not very cool what she did to him there.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous said...

Like he cares what she says, He is banging Eva Longoria for god sake!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous said...

As a girl, I can say this makes Tony even hotter and sexier than I thought he was before. I'd be fighting my way to be 1st in line if he was available!!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous said...

that's nice, actually, since that shows he doesn't just sleep around like a lot of other guys do, but what she did to him was just wrong. not just with the comment either; why do you think celebrity couples break up so easily? Because they talk about their personal lives to the media, exposing the relationship to more scrutiny. it's even worse when you slam your boyfriend on his 'skills'

11:21 PM  
Anonymous said...

He's going to dump her soon. I bet he's mad as hell (unless he doesn't speak english very well, then he probably has no idea what she said about him, and he's still happy he's getting his dick sucked on a daily basis)

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment