Charlize Theron Melts Elle Magazine

Friday, March 10, 2006

This is Charlize Theron's new Elle photo shoot. It is obviously in Italian, so there is a pretty good chance you won't be able to understand a word of it. I know i sure as hell can't

This is one of the good shape shifting experiences from Charlize. As you know, sometimes she will look like a bridge troll, while other times she will look like an angel.

Enjoy the pictures, you bastards.



image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 3/10/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

Mr DarkHat,
it's not Italian but French (so I can't translate for you, sorry)
Momo
:)

11:05 AM  
Anonymous said...

It just says "How I've surmounted the drama in my life," which I'm guessing is a reference to the little episode where her mother shot and killed her father.

Darkhat - when are you unveiling your big "project?" Inquiring minds want to know!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous said...

melt my "heart", too. (nice pics)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment