Tom Cruise Brainwashes Kanye West

Thursday, February 09, 2006

IMDB is reporting that Tom Cruise persuaded rapper Kanye West to change his mind about creating a new theme for Mission: Impossible III. West originally declined the offer because he was too busy, but Tom changed his mind when he showed up at his house.

Cruise tells MTV News: "I'm a big fan of his work and we said, What's Kanye doing? He's busy, busy, busy. So... I went by and he's got two songs that he wrote that are just unbelievable. He did a version of Mission: Impossible and an original...


It is Wow. When you see an artist that you just respect and he's so talented. I was like, Man, I'd love to see what he's gonna do with this. You've got to hear what he did with it. It's Kanye West and it's really extraordinary. I looked at him and said, Man, you killed it."

Did anyone actually read that quote, or better yet, understand it? I'm not going to read that anymore than the three times I did. I don't know if Tom was giving that interview while choking a hooker or what, but it's so confusing. I don't even know what to take from it. I guess Kanye is doing the Mission Impossible 3 song? Thanks for making that clear, Tom.

Posted by darkhat at 2/09/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

I bet the new theme kicks ass!!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous said...

Tom's too uncool for me to even comment on. I just thought I'd say that.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous said...

me either

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment