Stephanie Tanner Does Crystal Meth

Thursday, February 02, 2006

AOL news is reporting that Stephanie Tanner is trying to get back into acting after her Meth addiction. Steph is the character played by Jodie Sweetin on the 1990s hit sitcom Full House. When the show ended she went to school and grew up. But two years ago, she ended up getting addicted to meth. She was very bored and had nothing to do, so she started experimenting. It didn't take long for her to be using it every day.


After going through a drug rehab facility, Sweetin has been clean and sober since March of last year. She now wants to get back into acting. She said:

"I want to make movies, TV series, wherever the career takes me," she said. "I really hope this isn't the last people hear of me. In fact, I would like to make this a footnote in my career, not the end."

Wow. I don't know if celeb gossip was slow or not two years ago, but I never even knew this. Mostly because I don't entertain myself with children+fullhouse, but I am going to start paying more attention. She obviously won't start acting again, she will be turning tricks for meth in 6 months.

Posted by darkhat at 2/02/2006  
8 comments
Anonymous said...

I can not believe that shit.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous said...

I wonder if she was shootin or snortin?

2:52 PM  
Anonymous said...

goodbye bob saget, hello dana plato

3:25 PM  
Anonymous said...

Hello jail

3:39 PM  
Anonymous said...

hello!!

7:38 AM  
Anonymous said...

umm you dont shoot meth. You either sniff or smoke it. My guess is she was smoking it. Kinda hard to believe she would be doing that shit... meth is hardcore shit.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous said...

Substance abuse is a devastating disease that affects millions of individuals and families. Find the right addiction interventions program for yourself or a loved. It will be the first day of the rest of their or your life.

You can get more assistance at http://www.druginterventions.net .

6:10 PM  
Anonymous said...

you can shoot up meth you dumb fuck

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment