Pamela Anderson Needs A Bigger Bra

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It looks like Pamela Anderson is still pulling the "I am a run down alcoholic who hides bottles around the house" look. It isn't that bad of a look for her. I wouldn't mind having some drunk sex, but usually I'm drunk so I just need a reliable partner. At least her chest hasn't shrunken or anything, because that would only hurt her chances of having me masturbate to these pictures later. I know, I know. The pictures aren't that good. Sometimes you just need a women who looks like she walked face first through a hail storm. Well, at least let's home someone wants them.


Alright, so in these pictures you obviously can see her bra is the size of those small dixie cups that always leave you thirsty. I don't use those kind of cups anymore for the same reason I don't masturbate with thumb tack sand paper. It just isn't fun.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 2/01/2006  
5 comments
Anonymous said...

nice tits

4:16 PM  
hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here.
Pamela doesn't need a bigger bra. She needs a bigger brain. The size she has on right now will do just fine for now...easy on the eyes. hahaha

3:53 AM  
Anonymous said...

ya she is dumb as a brick

7:50 AM  
Anonymous said...

Far out she looks old and tired!

3:36 AM  
Anonymous said...

hotttt tits u
bitch

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment