Kate Moss's New March Vogue Photo Shoot

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Once again, that sexy temptress Nosy Snoop scored some new pictures. This is Kate Moss's new photo shoot from the March issue of Vogue. Usually I don't post new pictures of Kate Moss for the same reason I don't look at my grandmother naked in the shower. It just isn't very satisfying. Anyways, I guess she looks a little better than usual in these pictures, but it's too bad she isn't snorting cocaine off of Lindsay Lohan or something. That would make a much hotter photo shoot, at least I think so.



Oh, in case you're wondering, it looks like Kate still isn't going to face any charges from the London police. It is looking very good for her, unlike her pyramid face. I don't know if I'm seeing things, but in that second picture I think you can see her left breast. I don't know how Vogue slipped that in, but I''m fine with it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 2/02/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

I love her more than anyone will ever know.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous said...

OOO LALA

1:31 PM  
Anonymous said...

she looks good - for a junkie whore

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment